The ezEX44 connectors feature a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows ‘big’ conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is typically used with Cat6 (Sm. Cat6A) cabling and is recommended for PoE/PoE+ and Data applications. The termination tool for these connectors is the EXO Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die (100061C).
– Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
– Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
– Insulation Diameter (Conductor) Size range: .039” – .044” (1.0 –1.12mm)
– Max Outer Diameter: .290” (7.36mm)
– 50 micron gold plated contacts
– 5e/6/6A compliant
– Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
– TIA, TAA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
– Typically used with Cat6 (Sm. Cat6A)
– Made in the USA
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.
All products prices are inclusive GST**
Australia’s one of leading suppliers of high quality cabling, server racks, and IT management accessories & deliver top quality products and superior service at market-leading prices.
You have added the following products to you cart